Saturday, December 19, 2009

Looking for good salmon recipes?

I am making salmon tonight but I have never made it before and have no idea how to cook it, what to put on it, etc. Anyone have any suggestions?Looking for good salmon recipes?
I normally mix some fresh parsley, salt, pepper and butter, stir well, spread it over pieces of salmon, wrap in foil and put in the oven for 20-25 min. very simple, but I think salmon is good enough without lots of fancy seasoningLooking for good salmon recipes?
I usually use salmon fillets and put them in foil packages with creme fraiche, lemon juice and bay leaves. Bake until only just cooked (check the middle for when it goes light pink), and it will stay really tender this way.





I like salmon with new potatoes and vegetables.
there is this book that has the best 5 star recipes ever! no lie hopefully this book can help you


just go to this link http://fd5e4dje22m9fsdv4flmnd0bcs.hop.clickbank.net/ to get the book
Arrrgh! Please do not insult the fish! Being from the NorthWest I am constantly shocked by people need to destroy the natural flavor of such a fine fish. If you relay need to add flavor to your Salmon go down to World Market and get a Alder wrap. Directions for it come on the package. Personally I would just grill the fish until done and serve with a clam stock risotto and some lightly blanched summer veg.

No comments:

Post a Comment