Thursday, December 31, 2009

Uurghhh...I'm looking at some weight watchers recipes...how vile does salmon mousse sound?

Has anyone ever tried this, weigth watchers or not? It doesn't sound tempting one bit. I associate mousse with chocolateUurghhh...I'm looking at some weight watchers recipes...how vile does salmon mousse sound?
This site has some hilarious and really disgusting weightwatcher cards from the 70s - REALLY entertaining, especially the website owners comments:





http://www.candyboots.com/wwcards.html





And even in 1974, they had salmon mousse. Gack.





http://www.candyboots.com/wwcards/salmon鈥?/a>





KaidiUurghhh...I'm looking at some weight watchers recipes...how vile does salmon mousse sound?
Hmmm... I'd definitely give the salmon mousse a wide berth. My mum did weight watchers a few years back and lost loads of kilos on it. I seem to remember ratatouille and Muller light yoghurts appearing on the menu quite often (not together, of course!) and they were v. nice.
My sister used to eat all that stuff.. the bread = air . I could eat half a loaf of it..





I find it odd, your paying more for air =)





just eat less and more fruit etc, and you'll be fine.. and save a few 拢 also =)
Not only sounds vile but tastes worse. Although chocolate mousse is best known, almost any light and airy preparations can get the mousse moniker.
Have never tried weight watchers anything but salmon mouse is lovely. Sounds a bit strange if you're used to chocolate but it's normally thicker than that and not as creamy.
Salmon mousse is really nice but i have never tried the weight watchers recipe. I often make is as a starter at Christmas.
Salmon mousse is delicious.


Weight Watchers has a way of making it taste like ***.
I would rather be overweight than eat that slopps
it sounds foul 2 me
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment