Thursday, December 31, 2009

Does anyone have any EASY recipes for salmon that a toddler might like? Preferrably freezable.?

I generally don't know many adults who like salmon at all, yet alone toddlers. Try fish sticks, or just make something else for them if you want that for yourself.Does anyone have any EASY recipes for salmon that a toddler might like? Preferrably freezable.?
make salmon patties (salmon, egg, crushed crackers, onion, parsley) dip them in egg and crushed crackers and pan fry them. Make them little like chicken nuggets and serve with ketcup.





Even the picky eaters will eat them.





If you use canned red salmon instead of pink salmon it is much less fishy. I really like the red but the pink is icky. The red is about $4 a can as opposed to $1 a can.Does anyone have any EASY recipes for salmon that a toddler might like? Preferrably freezable.?
http://www.recipezaar.com/Salmon-with-Ho鈥?/a>


here is the salmon recipe i make all the time. My daughters (5 and 20 months) love it. i use dijon honey mustard for the course mustard, so its not too spicey. also i usually double the marinade, and when its cooked i give the girls a bowl of the sauce to dip in. they love it.
My granddaughter has allergies, so I'm hesitant about offering a recipe, but I found a great website that has helped me out immensely when she comes over to eat. Check it out. I've included a link to a salmon recipe.





http://weelicious.com/tag/easy-salmon-re鈥?/a>
I don't think a toddler might like salmon... if so then just go to your local super-grocery store and they should have something
I crush up almonds and a tiny bit of brown sugar..press the fish into it to crust one side ..and broil
we take lemon juice, with brown sugar and dill, its sweet but savory

No comments:

Post a Comment