Sunday, December 27, 2009

Canned salmon recipes?

im starting to eat more healthy and bought 3 cans of pink salmon to incorporate more fish into my diet. I was planning on making some kind of casserole or salmon cakes. If anyone has some good recipes for canned salmon that would be awesome =] Canned salmon recipes?
http://allrecipes.com/Search/Recipes.asp鈥?/a>











=]Canned salmon recipes?
Salmon cakes are great and quick as well, good for you for trying to eat healthier!!


Here's how I make them


1 can salmon


2 tbsp fine diced onion


1/4c bread crumbs(whole grain)


2 tbsp fine diced celery


an egg


little splash of milk


sprinkle seasoning salt


bit of dill


I'm not sure of exact measurements, I just throw them together and fry them with a small bit of olive oil in a non stick pan, they are great served with wild or brown basmati rice


Good Luck
Throw them in the trash can


You'll never get all the bones out

No comments:

Post a Comment