Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I was looking at the recipe for salmon cakes. Can you Pringles Potato chips if you dont have crackers or bread

Heck yes and will give it a different flavor, sounds good the next time I have salmon I'm going to use them...bon appetiteI was looking at the recipe for salmon cakes. Can you Pringles Potato chips if you dont have crackers or bread
good cooks experiment. I have a recipe for vegie burgers with a crumbing of corn chips - try one with pringle potatoe chips and see how you go there are frozen potatoe chips that are crumbes with potatoe crums and fish with a potatoe chip crumbing. Good luck.I was looking at the recipe for salmon cakes. Can you Pringles Potato chips if you dont have crackers or bread
I guess you could but It wouldn't turn out the same..Crackers absorb and pringles dont. Pringles wouldn't mush together either.
I agree with joyceeleann on the texture thing and if you go that route you might end up with salmon hash instead of salmon cakes good luck
I don't see why not. Just crumble them up and go for it. In fact, it sounds like a good idea! Good luck
Why not? Just add at the last minute and don't salt.
dry cereal like cornflakes is good too or if you have instant mashed potato mix that would work. if all you have is chips , try it. that's how good recipes are discovered. Paula Dean on the food network puts crumbled chips on some casseroles so it must be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment