Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need a quick recipe involving canned salmon, eggs, cream cheese, etc.?

I'm heading to a concert in about an hour so i need a quick recipe to make. I have quite a bit of ingredients but I was thinking of using canned salmon, cream cheese, eggs, green peppers, green onions, and maybe something else. But does anyone have an actual recipe with these ingredients before i run off and experiment?I need a quick recipe involving canned salmon, eggs, cream cheese, etc.?
I hope you've left by now and you didn't try it.





If you ate that combo you would have had to leave before the headline act due to stomach crampsI need a quick recipe involving canned salmon, eggs, cream cheese, etc.?
You coudl make salmon croquettes and thin the cream cheese out and make some kind of sauce.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment