Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fried Salmon Recipe?

I can't seem to find a good recipe. I have this nice Salmon fillet and I want to either pair it with rice and some sort of vinagrette sauce or tartar type sauce or pair it with pasta. I'd rather have some rice and a nice sauce to go on top of the salmon so your ideas are really appreciated. thanks!!!


Also, I'd rather pan fry the fish.Fried Salmon Recipe?
Roasted/Fried Salmon Patties with Wild Rice!!!





its an all time favorite at my place....


Mum just seasons it with lemon juice, garlic and rosemary and roasted on medium or fry it in a skillet(you can use a pan...wud need much less oil). We have it with tartar sauce...or anything cheesy, with a side of wild rice fried with chopped veggies.





I also like this recipe :


http://www.recipeland.com/recipe/1236/Fried Salmon Recipe?
I like to take the salmon and dredge it in a little instant mashed potatoes (yeah thats right) then pan-fry in some olive oil. its like eating salmon fried in potato chip breading





really tasty
season salmon and sear it, cook up some orzo pasta w/


spinach top with vinagrette

No comments:

Post a Comment