Friday, January 8, 2010

Does any one know the recipe for salmon in the microwave?

I know your suppose to use Mrs Dash, lemon juice, and dijon mustard but I don't remember where I heard of this recipe or the exact amount of time in the micro.Does any one know the recipe for salmon in the microwave?
You can use whatever seasoning you like, even just butter with a squeeze of lemon and salt and pepper. Then nuke it until it flakes apart.Does any one know the recipe for salmon in the microwave?
I noticed the best anwer was the only person who didn't mention how its bad to cook it in the microwave....wow Report Abuse

The time will vary by microwave since they have different power wattage. But really I think you must cook salmon on high heat like broiling or pan fry very hot. Personally I like it better that way.
ummmm you want to know how to cook RAW FISH in a MICROWAVE? you might want to go ahead and add the question ';how long till I get sick?'; Sweetie, the exact amount of time is zero.
Salmon cooks so quick on the stovetop, I would never cook in microwave. But, maybe someone else has and can help.
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment