Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you have a Great Salmon Sauce Recipe? The Marie Callender's one?

Hi! I just went to Marie Callender's and they had this great salmon that was grilled and shrimp. It was served over Wild Rice Pilaf and Steamed Broccoli.


If I knew how to make the Cream sauce....I can make this at home! Its delicious!!!Do you have a Great Salmon Sauce Recipe? The Marie Callender's one?
Mersey Point Salmon Sauce





1/4 lb Salmon bits


3 tb Butter or margarine


3 tb Flour


1 1/3 c Fish or chicken stock


1 tb Milk or cream


1 ts Dill


1 tb Capers


Pepper Lemon juice





Melt butter, stir in flour and blend. Slowly add the stock and milk. When sauce is smooth and boiling, add the salmon bits, dill, and capers. Add pepper and lemon to tasteDo you have a Great Salmon Sauce Recipe? The Marie Callender's one?
I have over 5000 cookbooks in my home. I cook salmon on a regular basis as my son goes to Alaska every year and this past year they brought home over 400 pounds of Halibut and Salmon fillets. I always go to the sight I will post below for my recipes. They have never failed me. They know their business. I could find many recipes in my own books but so much easier this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment